Business Intelligence 101
The Basics for Business Professionals
Business Intelligence (BI) software takes the mass of information generated by a company’s various operational data sources, integrates it, analyzes it, and presents timely findings in the form of reports, alerts, and intelligent business dashboards. These reports, alerts, and dashboards provide a more accurate, actionable view of a business than is possible without BI.
The success of a BI solution ultimately is determined by how well it helps both business and technical users throughout an organization meet their mission critical goals.
Learn more about how Birst can help you:
- Achieve or surpass revenue numbers.
- Find opportunities to reduce costs throughout the organization.
- Maximize profitability by identifying the most profitable customers, products, services, or programs.
In this whitepaper you will learn:
- The definition and goal of Business Intelligence Software
- Questions Business Intelligence (BI) is designed to answer for your business
- Examples of BI in action – Sales executives using Salesforce
- Why other data analytics solutions cannot match BI for analysis and insight
- Information on traditional enterprise BI software
- Software as a Service (SaaS) BI