2016 Embedded Analytics Market Perspective
A Survey of Executives Who View Data as a Product
The 2016 Embedded Analytics Market Perspective provides you with insights from executives, CXOs and VPs of Products who view data as a product.
Among the 50 executives who participated, 91% held titles of CXO or VP. Survey participants represent firms predominantly from the business services sector, but also from other industries including high tech, manufacturing, consumer services, and financial services.
Respondents work for firms with a wide range of revenue levels:
- 26% work in Fortune 1000 companies with revenues over $1.5 billion
- 13% work in Large firms whose revenues are between $500 million and $1.5 billion
- 15% work in Mid-Market firms with $250 million to $500 million in revenues
- 46% work in Small companies with less than $250 million in revenues
Out of those who participated, when asked about their analytics solution:
- 74% Keep analytic products top of mind
- 71% See a competitive advantage in embedding an analytic product
- 50% Are unhappy with their in-house solution
- 100% Fail when launched without a proper strategy
Download this Market Perspective to learn:
- Perspectives of executives who are thinking about creating new analytic products.
- Percentage of product leaders who are unhappy with their in-house BI solutions.
- #1 factor for evaluating embedded analytic solutions.