Birst’s Networked Analytics and BI platform is a new and disruptive approach to cloud business analytics
Birst is the first platform that combines the best of both worlds: the capability, scale and data governance that IT needs with the agility, speed and usability of consumer-grade desktop tools.
Consume Data Your Way
Birst’s adaptive user experience gives users the broadest choice of self-service, data consumption options.
Enable Data as a Service
Birst’s user data tier allows self-service access to both governed and ungoverned data and metrics.
Everyone is Cloud-Connected
Birst’s multi-tenant cloud architecture allows users, teams, departments and IT to instantly share findings and data.
Networked BI: data flows in both directions.
Networked BI virtualizes the entire analytics and data ecosystem, enabling the transformation of an organization’s approach to analytics. Built on top of Birst’s modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture, Birst creates a set of interwoven analytics and BI instances that share a common data-as-a-service fabric. This enables organizations to expand the use of BI across multiple regions, product lines, departments and customers in a more agile way, and empowers these decentralized teams to augment their enterprise data with their own local data.
Networked BI is different, allowing both top-down and bottom-up blending of data. The result is local execution with global governance, eliminating data silos once and for all and dramatically accelerating the delivery of BI across the enterprise.
from IT to end users
Enable a central team to expand the use of analytics and BI across the enterprise by creating virtual instances that unify global, local data and metadata.
- Rapidly refine enterprise data
- Create trusted, governed user data
- Create corporate wide metrics
- Create top-down Virtual BI instances
- Subscribe to Virtual BI instance
- Rapidly mash-up with departmental data
- Share with end-user
- Blend corporate and local data
- Transparently work in “personal BI sandbox”
- Support individual agility, transparently governed: working with trusted corporate and departmental data
from end users to IT
Empower individual end users to access and blend their data with IT-owned data. The blended data can be promoted up to become part of a global business model which maintains governance and ensures people are working with a trusted, consistent source of information.
- Can create new virtual “top down” instances
- Can treat as departmental and/or corporate governed
- Further blend with additional data
- Governance maintained transparently
- Promote to central corporate instance
- Independent virtual instance
- Data blend with individual data: auto dimensional model
- Share with department instance
Birst incorporated the best-of-breed of all the qualities that we were looking for in a BI solution. The total cost of ownership and the flexibility that Birst provided made us choose Birst over other providers.Ram Nagaraj, Director of IT, Business Intelligence and Master Data, Aruba Networks