Infor Introduces Healthcare Analytics Solution to Optimize Workforce and Operational Effectiveness
Solution will leverage Infor Birst Networked Analytics Architecture to help Healthcare Organizations deliver better patient care
New York, NY, –
Infor, a leading provider of industry-specific cloud applications, today announced Infor CloudSuite HCM Analytics, a new healthcare analytics solution designed to optimize workforce and operational effectiveness.
The new solution will leverage Infor Birst’s unique Networked Analytics Architecture to help healthcare organizations deliver better patient care. The solution will provide them with a new level of trusted insights and decision-making by connecting people and their data through a network of analytics services.
Infor CloudSuite HCM Analytics is part of Infor CloudSuite Healthcare, a complete software platform that includes solutions for finance, supply chain, human capital, and clinical interoperability.
“This solution provides healthcare organizations with an in-depth understanding of their costs and drivers toward more efficient care delivery,” said Amy Ihlen, Infor Senior Director of Product Management, HCM (Human Capital Management). “Infor is focused on helping healthcare providers obtain the right workforce fit for skills and behaviors, in the right locations, at the right times, to deliver better patient care and outcomes.”
The Infor healthcare analytics solution enables healthcare organizations to see, in real-time, activities that are critical to their operations. For example, the solution delivers embedded predictive models, tailored to each customer, to optimize labor spend, understand demand forecasting, and get ahead of fraud analysis.
Infor CloudSuite HCM Analytics also brings together, and makes sense of, data pertaining to the cost of care, patient referral and demographics, employee satisfaction, operational efficiency, and the direct correlation between engagement and patient quality of care.
Key capabilities of the solution are the ability to:
- Drive better decisions and business outcomes with People Analytics. This includes the ability to identify segmentation of the workforce and associated performance measures, risk indicators and overall talent planning (succession, critical talent planning). For example, the solution would notify HR leaders when staff turnover increases sharply at one of their healthcare system’s hospitals. This timely update would trigger a proactive effort to discover the cause and minimize additional turnover. Consequently, the healthcare system can address the issue quickly and thereby avoid the expense of recruiting and training new personnel.
- Better determine nursing workloads & staffing, and conduct better workforce planning. This capability enables healthcare organizations to forecast demand for services and workforce supply, and develop critical workforce plans to mitigate any predicted gaps.
- Reduce the opportunity for personal bias. With this capability, healthcare organizations can support efforts to increase diversity and inclusion through automated, trustworthy forecasts. This means less manual intervention, which reduces the chance that organizational politics or personal agendas will contaminate forecasts.
- Gain a better understanding of person and team fit. The solution provides measures that identify what improvements can be made and how the measures compare – such as HR spend per person, efficiencies with training programs/learning, engagement, flight risk indicators, and fit-to-role (qualifications & behavioral fit), etc.
- Plan more effectively for the future. The solution gives healthcare organizations the ability to model a wide range of behaviors. They can test what-if scenarios to determine the likely impact on their forecasts, and account for both planned and unplanned events. Further, they can mine, segment and visualize data interactively.
“Today, healthcare organizations want deeper insights into how their resources are allocated, and the state of the workforce and program effectiveness,” Ihlen said. “This solution enables them to take a more holistic approach to people analytics.”
.@Infor introduces #healthcare #analytics solution to optimize workforce and operational effectiveness, deliver better patient care http://bit.ly/2GUMoAT #HCM @BirstBI
Infor builds business software for specific industries in the cloud. With 16,500 employees and over 90,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
About Birst, an Infor company
Birst is an advanced networked business analytics platform. Organizations can achieve a new level of trusted insight and decision making by connecting their data and people via a network of analytics services. Birst scales from individuals to the enterprise in a manner that is smart, connected, and scalable. Learn more at www.birst.com.
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should,” “will,” and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor’s product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
(628) 444-5101 (office)
(650) 670-7135 (mobile)