Birst FORWARD 2016 will be our largest user conference ever, with two-and-a-half dynamic days of networking, learning and innovation filled with knowledge, customer stories and expert discussions. Deepen your Birst expertise, share best practices and learn how Birst analytics can move your business FORWARD.
Whether you are an executive, a technical user, or a business user, this year’s conference has content for you. Hear the latest product and industry information in our general sessions and guest keynotes:
- Birst Executive Keynote from Jay Larson and Brad Peters
- Birst Customer Keynotes and Panels: including American Express Global Business Travel and CROSSMARK
- Birst Vision and Product Roadmap – Announcing Birst 6
- Martha Bennett, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Harris Barton, three-time Super Bowl champion and Managing Director of H. Barton Asset Management
There are over 25 breakout sessions scheduled, with four tracks to choose from: Admin Track, Business User Track, Birst Customer Stories Track, and new this year – Hands-on Workshops.
Join us in San Francisco on April 25-27, at the Westin St. Francis, where we have secured a discounted rate for this year’s conference.
Book your hotel room now! Discounted hotel rate ends this Monday, April 4.
For more information, visit the Birst FORWARD website.