Birst is the first third-party cloud analytics provider to run on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. Birst’s patented analytics engine automatically builds a User-ready Data Store in HANA and delivers visual discovery, dashboards, enterprise reports, and mobile all across a single business model with the speed and power of SAP HANA. Birst also provides access to on-premise SAP HANA appliances and SAP HANA One on Amazon Web Services through our SAP-certified connectivity.
Birst provides a contemporary native cloud alternative for SAP customers who previously had to choose between aging, legacy BI tools that take months to implement and require large teams to support and limited data discovery tools that are only usable by analysts and create information anarchy with silos of analysis.
The speed of HANA means that Birst users can analyze more data in more detail faster than ever before. This leads to numerous benefits from right-time reporting through to new insights from uncovering information previously hidden by summarized or incomplete data sets.
- Reduce compliance risk with real time reporting
- Maximize revenue with omni-channel customer data analysis
- Increase revenue with complete end-to-end lead to cash process analytics
- Reduce supply chain planning time and improve forecast accuracy
- Reduce stocks-outs with real-time inventory reporting and visibility
- Reduce IT admin and support costs on HANA
- Deliver new and changed BI requirements more quickly
- The only cloud analytics provider leveraging the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Seamless integration of HANA data with other data sources, including Salesforce, Marketo, RDBMS, Big Data systems and more
- Comprehensive BI layer provides a complete set of analytic presentation tools including dashboards, mobile analytics, pixel-perfect reporting and visual discovery
- Business Model (semantic layer) that applies your specific business metrics and rules, creating one single source of truth for all users on all of your data.
- Patented analytics engine automatically builds a User-ready Data Store in HANA