An organization’s CRM system is relied upon by the sales and marketing departments to manage the lead to sales win process. Key to understanding the health and efficiency of that process is sales analytics. Unfortunately, the reporting capabilities in all CRM systems are sadly lacking so what is the best way to gain visibility and improve sales performance?
Attend this webinar and learn how Birst’s born in the cloud sales analytics enables sales and sales operations managers to:
- Gain sales insight with a single, holistic view across the organisation
- Improve pipeline management
- Perform historical analysis and forecasting
- Improve the lead to cash process
Business friendly Data discovery tools have gained increasing mindshare and adoption. Representative of this new approach is Tableau. With rich, visually compelling graphical representations of data, Tableau has captured data analysts’ attention. But as empowering as data discovery can be, more and more organizations are beginning to realize its limitations.
Join industry analysts Blue Hill Research as James Haight presents his recently published research Anatomy of a Decision: BI Platform vs. Tool – Choosing Birst Over Tableau for Enterprise BI Needs. During this webinar he will share the results of interviews with major organizations who selected Birst over Tableau for their enterprise BI needs and why. Join this webinar to learn about the
- Four common requirements which drove the decision to opt for a BI platform
- Limitations of data discovery and Tableau for enterprise business intelligence
- Selection and comparison process undertaken
James will be joined by Birst which will demonstrate how its cloud BI platform is increasingly addressing organizations’ true BI platform needs.